passport

Squirtreena

[i][font=Garamond][size=4][color=royalblue]We are going in Dec on Grand Princess. Stopping @ Belize for the tubing. I called Princess 800 line and was told we would not need a passport for Belize. Just same stuff needed to get on the ship.:) [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Garamond][size=4][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Garamond][size=4][color=#4169e1]Gayle[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Garamond][size=4][color=#4169e1]Grand Princess[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Garamond][size=4][color=#4169e1]7 days 4 Dec 2004[/color][/size][/font][/i]

• 2 weeks later...
Documentation requirements for cruise passengers are different from those traveling by air. If you should miss the ship or have a medical emergency requiring treatment the ship's facility couldn't provide, though, you'd really want that passport. If you were arrested, you'd want that passport with the full 6 mos. even more. While no one plans for these things to happen, they do. I've seen a family have to get off the ship for a medical emergency. We always carry our passports into port.

Archived