Enchantment Cruise Review 7/5-7/10 - Long

I was wondering if anyone that's taken this cruise knows any of the general prices in the spa for services?:confused:

This will be my husbands and my first cruise ever, and we're having to go on a budget of sorts--mostly preplanning the funds. Since I work in a spa myself, I am eager to try someone else's services for a change:p

We are so excited to go! I've been searching for a good long while for information about this particular ship and it's destinations. I'm glad I found it and have gotten a few ideas for things to do now.

It's funny, one set of pictures we found were the exact cabin we will be in!

Our sail date is September 27th and I'm climbing the walls ready to go!

Thanks guys for all the information!

Carol

painteddigits@bellsouth.net

Hi Carol

I have a compass from Jan 2004. An example: full body exfoliation, aromatherapy and back massage, 50 mins. Normally $127.00, day 3 sale $107.00. 25 min aromatherapy back massage and 25 min mini facial. Normally $99.00, day 4 sale $89.00 Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Hawkette!

I'm so excited and cannot wait to go! I'm not having fun watching the storms at all though! With Jeanne out there and "tropical depression 12" somewhere out there.. I'm WORRIED.

I plan on taking full advantage of the spa services while I'm there! I am a nail technician and I have not had a single pedicure done (except by myself!) since 1997 (school) and I want to BE pampered for a change and not DO the pampering!

No kids, no stress.... oh this is going to be GREAT!

Thanks again!

Carol

Archived