Bring Beach Towels?

lakerat2

Yep--they will provide you with one per person in the room, and you can exchange it for a dry one anytime you need to. Be sure to keep in mind, however, that RCI policy states that there is a $20 charge for missing towels. I didn't notice that it was tracked that closely, but we didn't want to pay $20 either, so we kept up with our towels to be on the safe side.

More than likely, you will be glad you left your own towels at home so you have extra room in your luggage. I know we were. We also bought a couple of souvenir towels while on various excursions, and needed room to bring those home as well.

Happy cruising! :):):)

I've taken my own thin beach towel on RCCL, as well as Carnival. The main reason is that the ship's towels are SO big and bulky, one towel would fill my entire tote bag when going ashore. They're also heavier than mine. The other reason is that if the ship's towel is lost or stolen, I don't want to have to pay the $20 or $22 they would charge my account. Mine takes up only a teeny bit of room in the bottom of my luggage.:) (On both lines, they were provided on deck for use there, but the ones specifically for taking on shore were in the cabins.)

Archived