Using Jordan in Athens

We have decided to use Jordan the taxi driver for an all day tour in Athens and for a two day trip. If anyone else has used Jordan and would not mind me asking a few questions, please email me at anitaw at charter dot net.

Please put Cruise Critic in the subject line so I will not delete your email as trash.

Thanks

Here is the Community Guideline regarding the use of e-mail:

Answer Postings on the Boards, Not in E-mail Please try to answer message board posts on the boards instead of E-mail when appropriate. There is a lot of great information that we're all missing because it is passing through private E-mail. There are of course times when private E-mail is more appropriate but if you have information that would be helpful to many people, please try to come back to the boards and post it rather than replying to a posting through E-mail.

If anyone can answer the OP's questions, please post here. That way, everyone benefits from both the questions and the answers.

Karen

HostKaren@CruiseCritic.com

Archived