5 Wed, Feb 21 Saint Thomas 7:00 A 5:00 P

6 Thu, Feb 22 Roseau 7:00 A 6:00 P

7 Fri, Feb 23 Barbados/Bridgetown 7:00 A 5:00 P

8 Sat, Feb 24 Philipsburg/St. Maarten 11:00 A 7:00 P

9 Sun, Feb 25 San Juan/Puerto Rico 7:00 A 1:00 P

10 Mon, Feb 26 At Sea

11 Tue, Feb 27 At Sea

12 Wed, Feb 28 New York City 8:00 A

Balcony $1200.00 for President's week 2007....

Great deal BUT -I am going on the Pearl President's week 2007 wanting to see what this ship offers for 2008 ( pricing not up yet)- I am booked on the Pearl for a 5 night for Feb 2008 BUT always looking forward to a 10 night.

Great move by X. Perfect upscale ship for Bermuda. Took a quick look the cheapest off season inside cabin starts at over $1000 per person and balcony at $1500 pp.

High season (june-aug) inside 1700-2100 pp balcony 2200-2700 pp :eek:

celebrity_journey_thumb.jpg

It appears that Celebrity is trying to market its new "R" ship Celebrity Journey as a "Premium" cruise experience. For the first week in October 2007, I found the price of a Penthouse suite on the Celebrity Journey to be more than double the price of a Penthouse suite on the Norwegian Crown for the same week? It will be interesting to see the first reviews of this ship and if it justifies its claim to be in a class with Crystal, Regent and Seabourn, at least pricewise? What can they offer to justify the cost?

So does this mean that after April of 2007 there will be no more "western caribbean" itineraries from NYC?? :(

We are booked for 4/12/07 on Dawn and I believe it is the last western caribbean on Dawn from NYC. However, we may have to cancel due to a crave illness in the family and was hoping if we do have to cancel we could just rebook down the road. I really wanted to stay with NCL due to "freestyle" so we may be out of luck unless they bring in another ship.

I've been to Florida and the Bahamas more times than I need to be so I really don't have any desire to book anymore cruises with that intinerary and we don't fly anywhere anymore unless it's an emergency so that's out. Well.....I hope we don't have to cancel I was looking forward to being on Dawn one more time.:rolleyes:

Great move by X. Perfect upscale ship for Bermuda. Took a quick look the cheapest off season inside cabin starts at over $1000 per person and balcony at $1500 pp.

High season (june-aug) inside 1700-2100 pp balcony 2200-2700 pp :eek:

celebrity_journey_thumb.jpg

My TA has the ship for July at about $1400PP balcony. He reserved a block of rooms and the next week they doubled in price.

Archived