recommendations for land & sea tours

m-oni

Hi Everyone,

A group of us (10) will be arriving in Barbados on Monday, November 6th at 7am. We would like a combination land/ sea tour. Does anyone have any suggstins?

Thank you very much! :)

Glory Tours defiantly they have so many options even in land and sea.

We did Best of Barbados and loved it. Sarah and Ricky where both a joy :)

I agree with Holly. The folks at Glory Tours are a pleasure to deal with. We are going to be in Barbados in Feb 07 and look forward to our tour with them.

Hi Mo-ni

I am Sarah From Glory Tours I am sorry that you have not gotten a response.

let me assure you that my emails are verry uptodate. I have checked all my mail folders including junk mail and I can not find anything.

I would be happy to help you as quickly and as much as I can :)

Can you email me again or call me my contact info is on our site. I can not post it here.:)

m-oni

I would definitely give Sarah a second chance on communication. I emailed her several times this evening and her replies were so fast I thought it was IM. :D

She's been more than accomodating and I'm looking forward to our trip with Glory Tours.

Enjoy!

m-oni

I would definitely give Sarah a second chance on communication. I emailed her several times this evening and her replies were so fast I thought it was IM. :D

She's been more than accomodating and I'm looking forward to our trip with Glory Tours.

Enjoy!

Everything worked out great! thanks :D

frugal one

Perhaps you should investigate these issues before you post duplicate post in so many threads.

Glory Tours has not missed a Port pickup in over a year.

The post on the AOS is from a gentleman who never fully completed a booking form and never had a tour pass. Our site clearly states you must have a tour pass no tour pass was ever created for this traveller because no tour was ever booked because we where never emailed with the information that is required to book a tour.

Cruisers have one day in Barbados. We try to give them everything in one day that's why we do tours like Best of Barbados we DO NOT abandon our customers.

Archived