Will RCI negoiate prices?

moheckie

We booked a 7 nite cruise from RCI at rack rate for early May. Now we may have to change to late May. I noticed the price difference for the same cruise could be a $300 per person difference. Before I have to call and cancel entirely, is there any point in asking them if they could do better than that higher price?

Yes they will lower the price as long as the price you are seeing doesnt specify "New Bookings only" A lot of people have gotton price adjustments, in fact some have gotton more than one so keep looking. Just call RCCL if you are booked thru them or your TA, they will credit your credit card with the difference.

We booked a 7 nite cruise from RCI at rack rate for early May. Now we may have to change to late May. I noticed the price difference for the same cruise could be a $300 per person difference. Before I have to call and cancel entirely, is there any point in asking them if they could do better than that higher price?

I believe you are saying the second choice week is $300 per person "higher". :confused: If that is correct, you will have to pay the higher rate for the cruise. They do not bargain. ;)

EDIT:

OOPS, cruisingator2 got there ahead of me. :D

Archived