RCCL Bus in Fla to Port of Miami

Mr&Mrs

I heard about a tour bus that picks up passengers on the day of the cruise from select Florida cities and drive them to the Port of Miami. We're in Northeast FL and thinking of doing that instead of driving ourselves. Has anyone taken the bus? Details would be greatly appreciated.

I took the bus last year from Ocala and I am taking it again this year. Its $60 round trip from here, prices vary according to where you take it from. It picks me up at 6:00 am the day of the cruise and brings me home at 7:00 pm when we return from the cruise. I think its the only way to go, let them drive and deal with the luggage. Just be sure to tip the bus driver a dollar or two per bag and of course the porter at the dock. I really enjoy meeting the people on the bus If you are booked thru RCCL just call them and add it on or thru a TA, they can add you the bus also. Enjoy the cruise, I was supposed to be on that one but changed, you are traveling with a friend of mine though, DivaofDisney..

We live in Bradenton, Fl. This will be our second time taking the bus. From here to Miami cost $110.00 round trip for two of us. It was a very nice bus. I understand it costs $12.00 a day to park in Miami, plus the cost of gas. I'll take the bus anytime. It made two or three stops enroute. One stop was in Naples for a quick bite to eat. Of course, if you live in northeast Fl., you would probably be going down on #95.

Archived