Coast Hotel, Long Beach & Harley Davidson

cruiseonly

This is a long shot, but maybe someone will have the answer.

We are staying at the Coast Hotel on Queensway in Long Beach for a few days and would like to visit the Harley Davidson Dealer.

From the internet, I could not find out how far the dealers are.

Does anyone know where the dealers are, and if the taxi ride there would be reasonable, or is it too far.

P.S. Might be a double post, because I got a blank white screen after I posted it.

If you click on "Yellow Pages" at the top of this page, put in Harley-Davidson and Long Beach, CA, you get a hit for California HD 1517 PCH, Harbor City 90710 http://www.californiaharley-losangeles.com There is a map button, so you could pinpoint it. But, that is not a "short" cab ride--the search engine said it was expanding my 10 mile limit to provide a result. You could probably rent a car cheaper than the cab ride--LA is a very competitive market.

Have fun!

Also, there's a free bus service that stops right in front of that hotel that takes you into the downtown area of Long Beach. You could take a cab, but why not save the $$$ to spend at HD Long Beach? You will like the hotel, if you get a harbor view, the Queen Mary is awesome to see.

Check out my pics in my signature for some shots that I took from that hotel.

Jerhardt:

P.S.

Viewed your slide show of Norwegian Star. We are sailing on that one as well, but different itinerary. We go to Acapulco.

Lovely pictures you took.

The standard room in the Coast Hotel looks great.

Thanks again for info.

Jerhardt:

P.S.

Viewed your slide show of Norwegian Star. We are sailing on that one as well, but different itinerary. We go to Acapulco.

Lovely pictures you took.

The standard room in the Coast Hotel looks great.

Thanks again for info.

We were supposed to go to Acapulco, but the Star ran into problems with one of it's azipods and they dropped Acapulco and Ixtapa in favor of Manzanillo/Mazatlan - gives me another reason to take the Star on the Mexican Riveria again!

The Coast is a VERY quiet hotel.

We were supposed to go to Acapulco, but the Star ran into problems with one of it's azipods and they dropped Acapulco and Ixtapa in favor of Manzanillo/Mazatlan - gives me another reason to take the Star on the Mexican Riveria again!

The Coast is a VERY quiet hotel.

The Coast is very quiet unless you have parties in your atrium area at 2:00 a.m. as we did during our stay there a couple of weeks ago. Not much sleep from 2:00 to 5:00 as some folks were yelling, slamming doors, etc.

Archived