any au natural beaches

Patriotfl

Not on Barbados !!!

In the Caribbean you will find that the islands held by the English in the past are more "prim and proper" and that the islands held by other nations like France and Holland (ie: St. Maarten) are more "relaxed".

My best advice is to check out each islands official tourist website online and find out if topless/aunatural is allowed anywhere on the island.

Hubby and I are naturalist and would love to find a nice beach where nudism or topless is allowed.

While the other posters are correct, we asked if I could go topless on the upper deck of our glass bottom boat/ turtle swimming/ snorkeling boat and the captain said it would be fine. I didn't do this on the island, but rather while we were at sea close by. This could be an option for you as you could check with private excursion companies possibly.

There are a few secluded beaches on the East Coast between Conset Point and Green Pond that are used by au natural sunbathers.

But, being secluded they also offer one the chance of being mugged.

Don’t know which would be worse on the island…..Being mugged on a secluded beach or being caught naked be the local police……

They don’t give warnings on Barbados so be sure and bring your passport (not a copy!) and a few credit cards (they are taking cards now for bail).

Best! -b-

• 2 weeks later...
Hubby and I are naturalist and would love to find a nice beach where nudism or topless is allowed.

Hi there - glad to know there are others out there. I have managed to go topless a few times on Barbados - as long as it is done very descreetly. However, the first time I went there, years ago, I didn't realise and was told off (I took it personally...made an appointment with my surgeon on my return and got 'em sorted pronto!).

Usually any of the boat/schooner/catamaran trips are welcoming.

Have fun!:)

Archived