Tampa port-will they hold your luggage as you shop around Channelside?

Jessylynn

We are going on the Inspiration out of Tampa in December. When the cruise returns we would like them to hold our luggage at Terminal 2 for us while we walk around the Channelside Park. I know they hold it for people at the begining of cruises, so I hope they would do it at the end of the cruise. Does anyone have experiece with this, and how much does it cost? Thanks for your help.

We are going on the Inspiration out of Tampa in December. When the cruise returns we would like them to hold our luggage at Terminal 2 for us while we walk around the Channelside Park. I know they hold it for people at the begining of cruises, so I hope they would do it at the end of the cruise. Does anyone have experiece with this, and how much does it cost? Thanks for your help.

Channelside is not a park. It is a slight shopping and bar restaurant area where the ship docks. I also has movie theaters and an Imax.

Next door is the aquarium.

There is also a tour you can do of an old WWII ship.

You can also hop on the trolley and go over to Ybor City. At one time it was the heart of cigar making in the US because of the Cuban influence. Very Bourbon ST looking.

Hope this helps.

Jeff in Tampa

Archived