Kareoke in the Star's kareoke Circus

Sen

Can anyone tell me more about the kareoke circus? I will be on the ship next month and I want to about how the circus works. Can you go there any time to sing? Besides Kareoke night? I am curious.

no, you just have to watch the daily to see when they have it. it was most nights. usually a crowd. they have dozens of books with song lists, you pick your song, fill out a card and wait to see if they call your name.

one night they only had time for several to sing 1 song, many had signed up for 2 songs. it depends on who is running it to how smoothly it goes along. usual time was on our cruise is was 8:45 to 10:15.

we saw 2 night, one night we went (it was listed on the daily) but the regular singer was doing his act.

one of our roll call group did it, he was very popular with the crowd, fun to watch. had the crowd laughing to hard they forgot it wasn't a comedy night. (he won the ship's talent contest)

I went on the Century two years ago, and it sounds very similar to what they had on the Century except for we sang in a night club instead of a kareoke club. So this will be interesting. I love kareoke night. Those are fun.

the circus bar is just that, a bar. it's really cute. i think the reasons for the strange hours are that it takes some time to set up the screen and sound for karoke. one night there were so many people, some were sitting on the window seats on the outside of the bar. others were standing in the walkway. it was "standing-room only".

there is just so much to do on the ship.

Can anyone tell me more about the kareoke circus? I will be on the ship next month and I want to about how the circus works. Can you go there any time to sing? Besides Kareoke night? I am curious.

Just wanted to chime in to let you now. We were on the star this time last year to mexico. There was no one (other than me and another couple) doing karaoke on most nights. As much as I like to sing, the "rachel hour" was even boring for me. The last night was a bit busier, but I still got to sing two songs within an hour.

Have fun!

Archived