NCL Shore excrusion and their new website

Gabgab

I am going on NCL in May on Istanbul to Athens trip, my post is on European boards but so far no one knows this question, so I will try it here :) . Anyways the shore excursions are not up yet for most of the trip on NCL new website, does anyone know when they will be posted?

And if anyone has link that has NCL shore excrusion for this trip please let me know. :D

Thanks for the help.

I am going on NCL in May on Istanbul to Athens trip, my post is on European boards but so far no one knows this question, so I will try it here :) . Anyways the shore excursions are not up yet for most of the trip on NCL new website, does anyone know when they will be posted?

And if anyone has link that has NCL shore excrusion for this trip please let me know. :D

Thanks for the help.

I think you are too far out for the excursions to be available. They usually post the current sailing season but not much further in advance.

the website seems to be "down" as far as shore excursions are concerned for NCL. I have been trying to view them for the past 2 weeks and have nothing. There is a telephone number on the website, maybe give that a try

The website has been working fine (atleast for our itineary). When and where are you going?

Archived