Diamond Princess Questions

Seagarr

Sailing on Diamond Princess December 2nd. A recent lifestyle change begs the awnser to a couple of alcohol related questions. Does anyone know if they sell ODoul's Non Alcoholic Beer on the ship? We are staying in a Vista Suite which has a stocked bar, I assume you can trade out your bottle of spirits for soda.

Last question is.... on all my previous cruises, (8) there were Daily meetings of "Friends of Bill W".... first cruise on Princess does anyone know if they have the meetings?

Good news is I will actually have a clear memory of what happens on this vacation.

Thanks,

Seagarr

I can only answer your last question. I was on the Diamond in April/May and yes, they had meetings of "Friends of Bill W".... not sure if they were every day though.

I wish you all the very best regarding your change in lifestyle. I hope you have a great vacation and may all your memories be wonderful........

Friends of Bill W and Dr. Bob meet on every Princess ship I've ever been on. They generally meet every evening about 5PM, and it is in the Daily Patter. I haven't been on Diamond lately, so I can't tell you exactly where they meet, but you can rest assured that they do meet, every day.

Sailing on Diamond Princess December 2nd. A recent lifestyle change begs the awnser to a couple of alcohol related questions. Does anyone know if they sell ODoul's Non Alcoholic Beer on the ship? We are staying in a Vista Suite which has a stocked bar, I assume you can trade out your bottle of spirits for soda.

Last question is.... on all my previous cruises, (8) there were Daily meetings of "Friends of Bill W".... first cruise on Princess does anyone know if they have the meetings?

Good news is I will actually have a clear memory of what happens on this vacation.

Thanks,

Seagarr

I have never seen O'Doul's non-alcoholic beer on Princess. But, I have never looked for it. They do have "friends of Bill w" and that is listed in the daily Patter.

Seagarr,

Friends of Bill meets daily and you will meet some great people there. They will be a great support for you.

There are lots of none alcohol related activities on a ship. I will give you a quote my dad uses when they push for a drink. I love alcohol but it does not love me.

We were on the 9/23/06 Diamond sailing and I can confirm that Haake Beck was the only n/a beer served onboard. There is also a n/a wine served at Crooner's (and Wheelhouse, I think), but I don't know the name of it - it's listed on the bar menu though.

I just reviewed my week's worth of Patters for you. There was a Friends of Bill W. meeting held everyday, except embarkation and debarkation days (Saturday). The meetings were held at 4:30 p.m. on several days and at 5:30 p.m. on a couple other days (something to think about in case you have early traditional dining scheduled). Enjoy your cruise!

Archived