Does NCL allow you bring your own water onboard.

pinkaboo

We would like to bring water with us as our carry on. Does NCL allow you to bring water onboard? We drink alot of water and have always carried our own water onbaord and have never had a problem with any of the other cruiselines but I know rules and policies change all the time so quickly. We usually just buy a case put it in the wheeled carry on and no one has ever stopped us or questioned us. HAs anyone ever taken their own water and only water?

We would like to bring water with us as our carry on. Does NCL allow you to bring water onboard? We drink alot of water and have always carried our own water onbaord and have never had a problem with any of the other cruiselines but I know rules and policies change all the time so quickly. We usually just buy a case put it in the wheeled carry on and no one has ever stopped us or questioned us. HAs anyone ever taken their own water and only water?

No problem, people do it all the time.

I have taken water on every one of my cruises. I used to just put one of the sticky luggage tags on it, and it would be delivered to my cabin. But...one time there were a few bottles missing. The next time, the entire case never made it to my room. Now I put it in a carry on type bag and check it with them. I throw a few other things on top of it to save room in my other bags. It makes it to my room with no problem. NCL does not mind you bringing your own water or even soda. A lot of people do it. They only frown on alcohol and will call you back for that and confiscate it.

Sounds like your question has been answered. While its ok to bring water aboard, there is nothing wrong with the water on the ship(s) either, its bottle

quality. I drink bottled water at home as our tap water is horrid, but aboard

the water is just fine. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived