Best snorkeling in Mexican Rivera

deaconlar

In January of '07 I'll be on the Celebrity Mercury, cruising the Mexican Rivera. I have been looking over the shore excursions. I can use some help. My wife and I will snorkel wherever we can. We know the Caribbean but I am at a lost when it comes to the MR ports.

Thanks for your help

Larry

Hi i'm going to the MR in november 06.Hubby and i are planning snorkeling excursion in cabo and PV.We have snorkeled in grand cayman,st thomas,bahamas.If no one gets back to you,I will post after our trip.I picked cabo because other people on the boards have said it's good??we will see.

Contact Pacific Scuba in PV. They deal more with divers, but were great when we went. It was only 4 of us in the boat, 2 divers and 2 snorkelers. Head out to Las Marietas (sp?) Islands and you'll have a good time. Enjoy the yellow footed boobies while above the water and enjoy the snorkeling. Leslie @ Pacific was the guide and she did a great job. They'll even take you on a scenic cruise around the islands if you want. Good luck and have fun. FWIW, Cabo isn't too bad either, but I enjoyed the Las Marietas a lot.

Archived