Hoping for a cruise!

AiAi

Hi Everyone,

Initially, I was trying to get a cruise to the Mexican Riviera on the Diamond Princess. Unfortunately, they've hit their limit for the 3yr and under age groups (I have a 2 yr. old and a will be 7 month old at time of cruise).

I've heard that Princess and Carnival are very similar (I just wanted to try the Diamond b/c it is a newer ship). I'm interested in going on the 7 night Mexican Riviera on the Carnival Pride Nov. 28...

Can anyone give suggestions as to sites I can look at for deals?

I've tried:

cruisesnmore.com

cruises.com

yahoo travel

cruisedeals.com

I'm interested in a balcony room...so far the lowest rate i've gotten is $979 for the adults. I am assuming kids are 1/2 of that?

Thanks!!

The Pride is a great ship and you would enjoy the trip to the Mexican Riviera. Are you a member of Costco, Sam's Club, AAA, ? If so, you might want to contact them for a quote on the cruise. I got a price through Costco this week for the Spirit out of San Diego to the Mexican Riviera. After this call, I checked with a PVP at Carnival. She matched the price I had at Costco so I went ahead and booked directly. :)

Hi, I'm a TA and Princess and Carnival are really two different lines with two different demographics. For someone traveling with small children, I'm sure you'll find Carnival more suitable for your needs. As you can see, Princess does limit the number of children aboard and believe it or not, not too long ago, perhaps 5 or 6 years ago, infants were not allowed on board on certain sailings. Don't get me wrong, Princess is one of my personal favorite lines but, when traveling with children, I'd recommend Carnival over Princess.

Tina from NJ

Archived