Shasta Catamaran Snorkle Cruise

Paumavista

Did some research and made a reservation......It sounds like a really good deal....they were responsive and the three hours seems perfect for my family (including 6 & 7 year old boys).

Has anyone done this cruise recently? Please comment......THANKYOU

I did read someone's review at TripAdvisor and they were thrilled with the sail. They said Jason was excellent and that he used to work for Silvermoon catamaran operations until he got his own boat. If you do the trip in November please come back here and share....we will be going in December.

Like I posted....the price and tour length is perfect for us. Silvermoon gets great reviews so Jason has alot of great experience.....

I did some research regarding the several catamarans offering their tour services in Barbados when planning my cruise. I found out that the Shasa is a smaller vessel compared to Silvermoon, for instance. Although they both carry up to 12 passengers, the Silvermoon is more roomy compared to the Shasa.

In addition to Silvermoon and Shasa, I was also considering Tiami and HeatWave. It seems like Tiami is the one that carries the most passengers, while the other catamarans offer more intimate tours.

Happy sailing!

Hello grammy and poppy

In your e mail to us you asked if you pay for the taxi or if it was included........

I did indicate to you that transportation is included in the price, and yes you would be met at the cruise terminal at gate #2 by our taxi that we use on a regular basis.Although Shasa is a smaller catamaran than Silvermoon-1, it does still have room to move around on .And just to let you folks outthere know that I was indeed the captain of the Silvermoon-1 for 2 years before I started my own buisness.

Best Regards

Jason:)

Archived