White Masquerade Party

scifigrl

We just returned from the Sept. 30th sailing to Hawaii and we attended the White Masquerade Party after the Cirque de Soleil performance. Everyone wears all white and either purchases a mask from the ship's Cirque shop or else they have materials to make one outside the party and face painting at no charge. It is really worth going to and lots of fun.:)

You could probably by a simple masquerade mask at a Halloween store these days easily and inexpensively. The masks on board, while intricate, were expensive. You don't have to buy a mask, but having one is nice. And not everyone enjoys this party, so I wouldn't be inclined spending a lot of $$ on a mask thinking you'll need or want one for the evening.

I dined with an adorable 9 year old girl on the Constellation, who made me my own mask at the Fun Factory. It was WAY nicer than the ones you buy in the store. So my advise is to offer to buy one from one of the kids attending the Fun Factory!

There is one of these parties on all of the M-class ships I am sure.

Archived