Biking in Belize

travelqueen555

Has anyone done either of the bike tours in Belize. I am interested in the Jungle Adventrue Bike Trail, where you bike for one hour then can swim or relax by the pool in the Bacab Eco Adventure Park. I noticed there are two bike tours to choose from. Does anyone have any information. Thanks for your help. Will be on the Carnival Valor January 21, 2007.

just saw a post from DGP1111 under need help with Belize who stated they did this bike ride. Can you give me any additional info, what did you mean by kind of hard. Is there a specific trail to follow that you have to go so many miles in order to get to the end, or are you on your own to determine how far you want to go. Thanks for any help!!! We have just biked 15 miles this past weekend, so are used to biking, but after all we will be on vacation so not sure want to do anything to strenuous. The end of the excursion at the pool does sound nice. Thanks again for any help

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a small review of the 'Biking in Belize' biking tour, the one where you bike for 1.5 hours, visit Altun Ha, then have a traditional lunch. It's a really easy bike ride.

I'd highly recommend it-great value for the price. However, relaxing at the beach sounds great too... I'd do the one with Altun Ha first though, and then do the biking and beach on a potential return visit-you can visit a pool anywhere. :D But there's only one Altun Ha.

Archived