Beautiful Huatulco - an online photo trip report

ebslc

Huatulco is not in the list of ports for Mexican Riviera - I guess it's shoudl be??

I have completed my photo "trip report" of our Huatulco stop during our Sept 24th Panama Canal Celebrity Infinity cruise.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ebslcc

To see a full screen slide show with caption click on slideshow. To see individual pictures click on a picture in the album index page. Some of the captions have live links to other web sites for extra information.

I hope the photos and caption information will be useful for others CCer's to prepare for their trips.

I will be posting more pictures from our cruise on the web site soon. Currently I only have Puntarenas and Huatulco finished. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Laurence

Thank you for sharing. Lovely pictures !

Have been considering Charlies tour. Would love to do the zip line but my body would not. I am thinking of the jungle crocodile tour, as i have done the canal tour through Oscar Brown several years ago ( loved that tour ).

Thank you again for the lovely photos

Nadine

• 1 month later...

Wow, how things have changed. My wife and I there in 1993 and Santa Cruz was non existant. We did eat at a great seafood restaaurant on the beach where they picked the lobsters right out of the bay. I can't believe how built up the area has become.

WOW!! Thanks for the great pics. When we were in Aruba my DH had the flu. Yuck!! So we were just lucky to get to Arashi Beach to snorkel. After seeing all the pics there I know that we HAVE to go back. It is sure beautiful. The pics of Acapulco we great too. We go there next month. I was amazed at the quality of pictures. Looks like you could be a professional photographer. Thanks for sharing them with us!!;)

Archived