what do you wear to dinner on non-formal nights?

sarze

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering how you have to dress for dinner on non-formal nights, are jeans ok or do they expect skirts/trousers? As a uni student i only have jeans :p so am hoping these are ok, but i guess if they are not i will just have to go shopping ;)

This question applies to guys and girls

Also I remember reading somewhere that thongs can't be worn in dining room? What about dressy thongs because all my flat shoes are beaded thongs etc.

Thanks

What about denim shorts for blokes? I am thinking of booking a cruise on Pacific Dawn 5th April 2008. I have been on cruises and know what ladies wear but what about men? My boyfriend has nice denim shorts and know he would be comfortable in that, rather than all dressed up. Thanks! :)

Yep for the guys that's ok too. Most young guys tend to wear them or cargos at dinner, with a nice shirt I don't imagine any probs.

Sarze, I would have to say we're all very excited going by the board today.

Your 32 days will go so fast and you'll be cruising before you know it.

Of course on Island night the Hawaiian shirt is everywhere. Even the waiters wear them. That night is usually after you visit Vila. If you don't have one just visit the stalls at the wharf and you can pick up one cheap as chips.

Have a great time. I have friends that are going tomorrow and I am taking them down to the wharf. Just wish I could go but need to save the $$ before my next one. Doesn't seem like 6 months since I cruised.

Archived