Cave-Tubing.com - Nothing but the best

Rvaughn11

So Just got back from sailing on the Norwegian Dream. We visited belize and went tubing with the guys from cave-tubing.com. I've been on 5 cruises to date and by far this is the best shore excursion i've ever taken. These guys were totally professional, they made the day a fantastic adventure. We had such an awesome time on the bus, in the caves, and having lunch with the guys. My entire group of 22 people gives them a resounding YES if you have questions about whether this is the right tour for you. We all felt very safe, the crew made it a point to make sure we were back at port in plenty of time to not be left behind, and they took extra special care of those of our party that needed it. I'd highly recommend them to anyone interesting in tubing in belize. Not to mention, you get way more for your money from these guys than you do through the cruise excursion.

Ryan

Archived