Lockers at BUEI and BAZ?

maps

hi
i'm planning to visit unerwater institute and aquarium after a visit to the beach. does anyone know if these places have lockers or rooms where i could put my beach bag? nothing valuable inside.

also, does shelly bay beach have showers or changing facilities?

thanks

[quote name='maps']hi
i'm planning to visit unerwater institute and aquarium after a visit to the beach. does anyone know if these places have lockers or rooms where i could put my beach bag? nothing valuable inside.

also, does shelly bay beach have showers or changing facilities?

thanks[/QUOTE]
[color=red]I don't think they have lockers to put stuff...they may have an area behind the desks,but don't hold me to that.I have never seen anything like athat at the Aquarium whn I have been there,but then I wasn't looking.The last time I was at Shelly Bay they did not have a changing area or showers,but since it has become more popular they may have added them.Here is a link that will take you to a lot of links for info...[/color]
[url="http://www.dreamingofbermuda.bm/"]http://www.dreamingofbermuda.bm/[/url]

Last year at Shelly Bay beach, as you looked at the water, to the left was a restaurant. It was a two story affair, from the road you walk into the restaurant, but from the beach, under the restaurant were restrooms and changing rooms. We were there late afternoon and the facilities needed to be cleaned, but they were usable. The bus stop is very convenient, if you have children, there is a nice park with play equipment, and we found quite a bit of sea glass on the beach. This beach is between St. George and Hamilton so if you are docked in St. George, you do not have to change buses to get to it. It has calm, clear water.

[quote name='smeyer418']ok what is sea glass?[/QUOTE]
[color=red]Sea glass is just that..glass that has been washed up and made smooth by the sea from broken bottles from wrecks or ones that have been thrown in for whatever reason.You can find glass on most beaches or shallow waters,but for some reason Bermuda has more than most or at least they used to.It can be any color,but mostly blues and greens.[/color]

Archived