Alaska on the Pearl

Tweetsmom

Hi Im new to the message board, been lurking alot though, thank you everyone for all your interesting posts. ;) I have learned alot about how the NCL system works from all of you. I had recently booked 2 mini suites on the Pearl for next year July, but then saw in the 2007 brochure a family savings, if you book an ab suite and a adjoining minisuite you can take 25% off the mini suite, just thought Id share this info with all of you, I ended up paying just a few hundred dollars more to get this offer. I saw all the posts about the butler thing and was wondering if my inlaws in the mini suite can have dinner with us and the butler service also?? thank you once again, I enjoy reading all of your advice and posts!:D

Tweetsmom

I'm sure (I think) that you mean having the butler serve dinner for your group in you suite. Since it's not unusual for the butler to serve at a party, I don't think this should be a problem at all. However, if you mean will the butler give service in their cabin, I don't think so.

Hopefully our resident suite/butler expert can elaborate. How bout it Shoreguy?

Enjoy the cruise. The Pearl should be great and I'm sure you'll love Alaska.

-Monte

Archived