Need some help on location

designerlb

New help please, going on the Liberty in July for the 8 days, also lots of family going, have an opportunity to have a extended balcony or mid-ship with the rest of them, which should I do, never had an extended balcony before, will I like it and will I like being on the back of the ship, always like mid-ship, thanks for any info.

Hi again, we are on your roll call, we are cruising with family and friends and have 3 extended balconies booked and others on our roll call that also have 2 extendeds booked, are you looking at the ones on deck 8? there is also a wrap around balcony still availible on the starboard side deck 6 (i just checked this morning) If it is still available, i would go with the wrap (cabin 6483) but all the extended are great, the side extendeds are longer and the back aft extendeds are deeper, it is very quiet in the back of the ship. We always cruise aft.

I'll see ya there!!

But is 6483 a bigger cabin or just bigger balcony, i can call and have it switched, not a problem, need some advise before its too late, at this point, I think we paid about 1300.00 per person for that cabin, if you have any ideas I would love to know, and is there a better price out there somewhere. Thanks Laurie

Archived