Scuba Belize or Cozumel??

DesertArtist

We plan a family dive ( 4 of us ) at one port of call. We are doing the western Caribbean for Thanksgiving and thought we'd scuba dive in Cozumel as my husband has always wanted to do their drift diving. My sister-in-law said someone she knows who dove both - preferred diving Belize to Cozumel.

I tried to book the dive for Cozumel through Royal Caribbean on line and they have reached their }"on line" capacity. I called directly and they say they allow 25% on line booking. Rather than risk no dive at all we were going to go with an independant operator in Cozumel.

After talking to my sister-in-law, I am now wondering if we should dive Cozumel instead?

Both my husband & I got did our OW dives in Cayman, so we are looking between Belize & Cozumel. Any preferences out there??

Thanks!

Did our first blue water dive ever in Belize and it was great. But our favorite dive place of all is still Cozumel!! The drift diving is amazing, and the variety of the reefs and marine life provides something great every where you look.

If you're looking for a good independent in Coz - check out Scuba with Alison .... we've dove with her a number of times off a cruise. She has a great boat, great staff, and will take excellent care of you. She gets rave reviews around the boards .....

Archived