carnival-price match?!?

shygirl

If I find a price on an online website lower than Carnival's. It is after final payment and we are now on 6a but 6b is available for $80 less. Would Carnival be willing to move us one deck higher and give OBC?

Any advise would be great.

Advise: Pick up the phone and call Carnival, we would all just be speculating since we don't have all the details of what you booked and what and where you found the lower price.

There have been mixed results, seems to depend upon who you talk to at Carnival.

This is just weird? Agent on the phone checked the website I was looking at and said they were discounting from their commission? She has a price list that shows what the online company pays them. I told her another company has the exact same price as well. Should I call again and ask another agent? Or am I wasting my time?

This is just weird? Agent on the phone checked the website I was looking at and said they were discounting from their commission? She has a price list that shows what the online company pays them. I told her another company has the exact same price as well. Should I call again and ask another agent? Or am I wasting my time?

Are you positive the sites include taxes?? MANY don't... which would come to around $80-$100. Companies are not allowed to advertise lower prices than Carnival advertises, so I would bet it was the taxes... just a guess.

It include all taxes and fees! Even the carnival agent checked it out.

Well if it is worth it to you, cancel and book with the other agent... only you can make that call. If an agent is giving you part of their commission, Carnival certainly doesn't have to match that...

Archived