Miracle 12/10/2006

I got all my excusrion ideas on the ports of call message boards, but I did this:

Cozumel: Paradise Beach. Layed on the beach, swam, drank beer, ate nachos. Awesome. You can read up on it on the Cozumel board.

Grand Cayman: Swam with the stingrays and went snorkeling. We chose Captain Bryan's, and enjoyed it a lot, but there are other groups. Again, check out the Cayman Islands POC board.

Belize: Went zip-lining and cave tubing. My tour was okay, but from what I saw out there, it seemed like the cave-tubing .com people had a good operation going. No zip-lines through cave-tubing .com though.

Costa Maya: Took a bus to Mahajual ($3 per person) and walked all the way to the end of the road to Pez Quadro beach. Gorgeous. $2 beers, yummy food. You can seach this on the Costa Maya POC.

Our favorite day of the cruise was the day we spent at Paradise Beach in Cozumel. Just grab a taxi (very easy ~ they are lined up waiting to take you wherever you want to go) and ask to go to Paradise Beach.

As long as you spend about $10 per person, you get to use their lounge chairs and umbrellas. Great food, great drinks, unlimited use of their water toys for $8 (floating trampoline, iceburg, float mats, kayaks).

Good snorkeling in Grand Cayman ~ lots of good info on the ports of call boards.

Enjoy the Miracle! She's a great ship. :)

Looking for shore excurisions for Miracle cruise of 12/10/06. Not thru Carnival, the ports of call were helpful, but would like input on excurisions taken and enjoyed by cruisers. Interested mostly in snorkeling and beaching. Thanks alot.;)

I scuba dive, and that cruise on the Miracle and its ports are the best IMO for scuba, or any water sport.

Archived