Anyone Have Virtual Tour Site For Ac Cabin On Dawn

lsabe

Hi Beckzay

Tks for the info, but when I go to that site and click on the vessel and room category I only get a blank screen that only allows me to go into the virtual tour company only. AT that point they ask for information that will cost me.
What am I doing wrong???

[quote name='lsabe']Hi Beckzay

Tks for the info, but when I go to that site and click on the vessel and room category I only get a blank screen that only allows me to go into the virtual tour company only. AT that point they ask for information that will cost me.
What am I doing wrong???[/QUOTE]

Try this one.

[URL=http://ssnider.cruiseone.com/travel/cruises/virtual_tours.jsp?pg=0]Dawn tour[/URL]

Hi,
I too was looking for a link to a vitual tour of category AC on the Dawn because our friends just upgraded to that level of cabin for our cruise on Jul 25. The link provided by "beckzay" earlier in this thread does work. I found that you have to be patient and if you get the blank screen with the virtual tour company info on it, try clicking on that info - it brought up the virtual tour for me when I did that. Hope it works for you.

Archived