Sapphire Princess--could someone please help out

pkhddt

We went on Sapphire Princess last year at Halloween. We had a great time, but probably won't repeat. We have been trying a few different lines over the past 6 years, and for our purposes, we just feel that we receive better service on the Celebrity and/or Royal Caribbean Line.

Here's the thing, though. I am making this nice display in our library of our photo albums, and pictures aboard ship. I would like to set up a case with the mini models of each ship we've been on. I have seen them in the gift shop ranging from 20-40 US dollars. You know the ones, the little ceramic ships about 9-10 inches long?

Does anyone know where you can buy them off ship? Would anyone scheduled to go on Sapphire Princess in the next few months be willing to pick one up for me, if I sent the money for the model and the shipping?

All help appreciated.

We went on Sapphire Princess last year at Halloween. We had a great time, but probably won't repeat. We have been trying a few different lines over the past 6 years, and for our purposes, we just feel that we receive better service on the Celebrity and/or Royal Caribbean Line.

Here's the thing, though. I am making this nice display in our library of our photo albums, and pictures aboard ship. I would like to set up a case with the mini models of each ship we've been on. I have seen them in the gift shop ranging from 20-40 US dollars. You know the ones, the little ceramic ships about 9-10 inches long?

Does anyone know where you can buy them off ship? Would anyone scheduled to go on Sapphire Princess in the next few months be willing to pick one up for me, if I sent the money for the model and the shipping?

All help appreciated.

Hi

we were just on the Sapphire two weeks ago and will be on again at Xmas/ New Year. We are a long way from CA so it may not be practical to purchase and forward to you. You could try our rollcall (see my signature below for names) as others based in CA may be willing to help out.

Cheers

Alex

All help appreciated.

Try the Gift Central.... Home page of Cruise Critic, upper left side, click on "GIFT CENTRAL".. click on "Cruise Ship Stores".. scroll to the Princess box, click Princess "gift" selection. Takes you to Princess site. There are a few replicas of the Princess ships on page 3 and page 5, not sure if this is what you are looking for but it's a place to start!

Could someone please tell me which nights are formal from Sydney to Auckland? We are trying to plan an onboard cocktail party for our group and do not want to hit upon the same night as formal night. Also, since we will be on the ship for Valentine's Day, will that also be a formal night?

Archived