Crown & Anchor B2B2B Question

We are considering doing a B2B2B cruise at the end of 2007. We will be in a JS which will give us 2 credits per cruise. My question is this: We are wanting to book it soon, as in this week. Our Freedom sailing which we have not yet sailed on (but we will, oh yes, we will!) will give us a total of 4 credits. The first sailing of the B2B2B will bump us up to Platinum. If anyone has done a similar thing, will they be able to give us the suite discount for the last 2 cruises when we book them? I realize that there might be conditions where the rate would change if we didn't complete the other 2 cruises beforehand.

Yup, you guessed it, going for Diamond the quick and easy way! :)

Thanks everyone for your help.

I don't quite understand your ? If you are platnuim and your next credit will make you a diamond, you have to complete the entire cruise to become daimond. Now if you are B2b on that cruise, after the 1st week is done you will become diamond, and your C&A account has to be credited for that 1st cruise(which could take a few days to get the credit) in order for you to get a Diamond C&A discount for the 2nd week of the B2B. I have never been in this situation, but you may be able to get a credit after the fact, since you did qualify for a diamond at the time of your 2nd week on the back to back. Now I don't even know if this is what you were asking, but hopefully it helps.

Go see the Loyalty Ambassador when you board (or as soon as he or she is available) and ask about expediting your ascension to Platinum. You will have already made your final payment a couple of months earlier, so I doubt that you would get any money back, but it's possible that he or she could arrange for an onboard credit to your account for the final two legs of the B2B2B.

We are considering doing a B2B2B cruise at the end of 2007. We will be in a JS which will give us 2 credits per cruise. My question is this: We are wanting to book it soon, as in this week. Our Freedom sailing which we have not yet sailed on (but we will, oh yes, we will!) will give us a total of 4 credits. The first sailing of the B2B2B will bump us up to Platinum. If anyone has done a similar thing, will they be able to give us the suite discount for the last 2 cruises when we book them? I realize that there might be conditions where the rate would change if we didn't complete the other 2 cruises beforehand.

You have kind of lost me also but here goes. :confused:

You are now Gold? After your first week of the B2B2B you will become Platinum? If that is correct, they will not give you a discount for your cruises when you book them because you are not officially a Platinum until you actually sail the first cruise. There could be a reason why you might cancel and never take it.

How many days is each of your B2B2B cruises? The number of days will depend on how much extra you want off for your balcony.

I would call the Crown and Anchor and ask them.

I am now Diamond and have been since September 30. They will not give me my added Diamond discount off of my next cruise on the Empress until it goes through all the proper channels of RCCL.

Ack! It still didn't post my reply.

Thank you everyone. Yes, you got what I was trying to say. Would have clarified sooner, but I was really busy at work (hence the confusing verbage on the OP).

I will give them a call.

Ack! It still didn't post my reply.

Thank you everyone. Yes, you got what I was trying to say. Would have clarified sooner, but I was really busy at work (hence the confusing verbage on the OP).

I will give them a call.

Here is what you will get after you become Platinum.

The Platinum Balcony discount is... it is for balconies, not suites. ;)

$50 for 3-5 nights

$100 for 6-8 nights

$200 for 9 nights or above

EggDropErin- We were in a situation much like yours earlier this year. We are doing a b2b2b on Empress this December. When we booked the cruises the first part would have made us diamond and the second would have been our first step towards diamond plus. When we booked the cruise onboard Monarch we were told that we would not get any discount on the second leg because we had to wait on the paperwork to be processed and that could take weeks.

To make a long story short we just added a three day Monarch to our schedule and that was the cruise to make us diamond and now we have the status prior to our b2b2b. We get all the perks and the six additional credits.:D :D Hope that answers your questions.

Call Crown & Anchor...we just sailed with some friends from Alabama who are booked on a B2B on the Freedom next spring. The first will be their 10th cruise and the second they will be Diamond. The Loyalty Ambassador set it up in the computer so they will receive all Diamond amenities and discounts for their second leg. It can be done and all you have to do is talk to the C&A folks to make it happen. The folks in Kansas City (C&A home) seem to be much more knowledgeable and willing to maximize you cruise experience than the typical phone bank RCI reps (who usually don't have a clue).

Have a question........I tried doing search on b2b, but all i got was the white screen!!:eek:

Do I need to print out a setsail for both parts?? And if I want to use a different credit card for each cruise,how does that work??

You can print the seapass for both B2B cruises, but you wont need the second one. During the 1st week stop by the pusors desk and let them know you are booked B2B. When the 1st week is over , you will get a letter in your cabin telling you where to meet on departure day, A new seapass will be issued at that time. Your pic will have to be retaken to link it to your New seapass. This can be done at that time when you leave the ship, or if you plan to leave the ship later that day, when you reboard, they will take your pic. Now for the credit card info. The credit card you use for the online check-in can be changed at anytime, up to embarkment. My sister gave the wrong credit card at online checkin and all she did was present her card she was using when she embarked. To change the card for the second week, I would think it could be done at the embarkment desk, I never ran into that one. Good Luck!

Here is what you will get after you become Platinum.

The Platinum Balcony discount is... it is for balconies, not suites. ;)

$50 for 3-5 nights

$100 for 6-8 nights

$200 for 9 nights or above

I have the Platinum discount applied for my next sailing in a suite. ;) It is for balcony and above.

Woo-hoo! We are going to book our B2B2Bs on Freedom in January. I know, it's not official yet...but I couldn't help but start the roll calls and get those countdown clocks started. I had to take off the links for the FAQ, menus, etc. I will prolly redo them in one big lump and all in one link when I get the new TA guide.

I have the Platinum discount applied for my next sailing in a suite. ;) It is for balcony and above.

Thanks, critterchick straightened me out on my boo boo. :o

I should have posted what it says on the RCCL website for Platinum. "Special rates on balcony and suite staterooms ***" ;)

Woo-hoo! We are going to book our B2B2Bs on Freedom in January. I know, it's not official yet...but I couldn't help but start the roll calls and get those countdown clocks started. I had to take off the links for the FAQ, menus, etc. I will prolly redo them in one big lump and all in one link when I get the new TA guide.

You have a lot of housecleaning to do there. But, it will be worth it. ;) :D

Archived