Dinner Dress code for men on Legend

fkwok

GoinCruisin...don't defend yourself. You are right on in what you said.

As a woman, I would feel disrespected if my husband said "Scr*w the rules, I'll wear what I want." and wore khakis and boat shoes on formal night when I and any children we had were properly, formally dressed. That is a lack of respect not just for the cruise line which requests (nicely, unfortunately) that people dress FORMALLY on formal night, but a TOTAL lack of respect for me, as a spouse.

Now, maybe fkwok's wife doesn't give a rat's butt about how her husband dresses when she is dressed to the nine's but I certainly would and I am extremely happy that my husband would never even consider dressing down on any formal occasion, especially since he looks so great in a suit and totally edible in a tux. :D

If he came out of the room in kahkis and boat shoes, to me that is like saying...'I don't care how you feel'...which is a HUGE mistake for a man to make with a woman!! :eek:

Hey, BTW...does anyone know...if I do get to do this 14 or 15 day cruise to the Panama Canal..how many formal nights can my husband look forward to???? :D

No, but I'm sure there will be several "Demin" Nights:p

Why can't I just wear a collared shirt (oxford buttondown long sleeeve), khakis and boatshoes?

Because it's expected and because this isn't NCL! :rolleyes: A suit is the minimum expectation. Of course there's always the tux route. ;)

Pictures? :eek: :D

Bye bye have a good time with NCL

That just means more booze for the rest of us. Don't even get me started on the deck chairs!!:D

Archived