Should I be upset if my cruise.......

shygirl

I see now that you are new to these boards and still learning. You will find that MrDood is almost always sarcastic although in my opinion quite entertaining and can provide good information in most cases. The post you are referring to above was clearly making a joke and is not in the least critical but again that is also my opinion. :)

And just so you know ( I didn't for a long time:o ) there is a spell check to the top right above the smilies that you can use before posting.

Yes I know about the spell check but.... I cannot get it to download on this computer! :D Yep you are right about MRDOOD and this has provided me with a lot of entertainment, have not decided if it is good or bad! I have been on this board for the past 4 months with DS and just decided to join in! So I do know a few of the regulars, who is rude, who is just sarcastic, who just wants to help, those who LOVE to have the last word,and those who also think no matter what they say they think they are right! I am from the SE part of the US and frankly I have never heard or experienced some of what I have read here! I am well traveled as my DH is also! But when I get a little time to spare I tend to surf this site and a couple of others! But.. again, some of the boards are very helpful and I appreciate some that are willing to help!

I don't think it is sarcasm, i think it's just everyones own personality which you will come to know over time.

Caribbean Dreams, You are probably right, but may I say with out getting flamed, that is a scary thought! I would not want to live to close to those people who just have that type of personality! :p

aha........the plot thickens. ;)

Might be right, GC ~ otherwise, how would a new poster even know about being banned??

Read post 51!!! Thank you! I am only new to signing on, but again have been reading and posting with DS! About the banning! A person on another site wrote about a thread that got pretty heated and we chimed in on it! We read it before it was taken off of here. Too bad! I think they were banned from what I was told for a week or two! This has been the reason for my comment about banning! It was truly one sided as there was one person on here that really threw the flames and said some pretty nasty things to that person and by all rights they fired right back! They both should have been banned! :D

As we can't book another cruise for a couple of years now with the little one here, would you be willing to send me some of your happy pills?

Oh, and if you are not willing; you are the most sarcastic, hateful meany-weeny ever on these boards:p

LMAO!!!!:p

Back on point for the original poster IMHO it's OK to be disappointed with paying more than the optimal price. Hopefully, you were able to at least pick a cabin you prefer for the premium.

And yes I do tend to get annoyed on a flight, if the guy sitting next to me paid half what I did. OR they raise the gas prices just as I get to the station OR worse lower them right after I finished pumping. I do tend to get over it quickly and get on with life/vacation/etc.

Pet Pieve: It does seem to be a common icebreaker on a cruise to discuss cabin costs, since they vary so widely. I really don't want to know what you paid - and I'd rather not discuss what I paid, what I make, my networth, how much my house/car/jewelry/clothes/etc cost. If you do, I will be the one changing the subject or finding someone else to talk to. Have a nice cruise all.

Archived