Fantasy!

NorthAlabama

The FANTASY is in port in New Orleans!

I am looking forward to being on her first sailing out of New Orleans

since the storms of last year. Checked into the hotel this afternoon and

this evening took a drive down to the port and there she was!

I wonder if the fact that she was in port this evening means it will be

ready early and we can embark sooner???? Or, is that just wishful

thinking on my part???

My husband and I are leaving in an hour for the 4 hour drive to NO for that ship :D . I was looking at the ship webcam and its still dark :mad: . Anxious to see it hehe. Hope you enjoyed your night in NO. Its a great place to visit. My husband and I stayed there last time but he couldnt take extra time off work this time :mad:

My husband and I are leaving in an hour for the 4 hour drive to NO for that ship :D . I was looking at the ship webcam and its still dark :mad: . Anxious to see it hehe. Hope you enjoyed your night in NO. Its a great place to visit. My husband and I stayed there last time but he couldnt take extra time off work this time :mad:

Well...you had better stop pecking the keys and hit the road.

Don't forget your checklist...documents (check) Funpass (check)

Birth Certificate (check) Party Attitude (check check check check)

I was away from my computer for 45 minutes and missed it!!!! I will be on her in 17 days!!!! If anyone can tell me anything that I definitely cannot miss on her, please do --besides the obvious stuff that people always say, that is! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve--only thing is, i have 17 more "Eves" to go!

I'm excited too! I know it has to be exciting to cruise out on the inaugral(sp?) Fantasy cruise from N.O. Wonder if the "wonderful" Mayor Nagin showed up any for this take off? Sigh.... However, regardless, I know there are alot of excited people on that ship......and a deeply appreciative N.O. town for their visit and tourist donations before embarkation. I just love N.O. and cruising out of there.

I was away from my computer for 45 minutes and missed it!!!! I will be on her in 17 days!!!! If anyone can tell me anything that I definitely cannot miss on her, please do --besides the obvious stuff that people always say, that is! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve--only thing is, i have 17 more "Eves" to go!

I would tell you to hurry back and give a review but I won't see it in time - we board the day you get off. Someone posted on our roll call that they would scan in the capers from this first cruise for us so I am anxiously waiting for them. I know that JetSkier will be on one of the next couple and promised a full review for us.

Archived