kaseyoz where are you?

karmac

I was wondering the same. She left the same day as me, and was returning on the 21st.

She did write a post on the Carnival board on the 22nd, so at least we know she is home. She said she would write a review, but was busy.

Hope everything is okay with her, and that we hear from her soon

PS I'll do a review of my cruise, and hopefully upload some photos, once I get my brother to do it :o

so glad i was missed.

The last week has been extremely busy.

Son 16 also went to italy on an exchange program so had his washing and sorting out to do as well as ours. Plus he now goes into year 12 so had to get sorted with books(i forgot before we left!!)

Both have had a week worth of lessons to catch up on so the computer has been busy the whole time.

I have also suffered badly with jet lag since we returned, Or post holiday blues. I have been awake at 4am every day and falling asleep at around 6pm. I was asleep in bed by 8pm every night until saturday night, plus feeling extreme lethagy. I have never felt this way before on a flight and have done the europe trip about 10 times before.

today son is doing his hsc maths (he did fast track maths) and I am feeling much better although daylight saving may put me back again.

i have briefly read a few posts but never time to reply sorry. I have also tried writing a review a couple of times but words escape me. i will try again seeing as auzziecruiser has managed to do it.hope they stay on this board.

glad to be back but not glad no countdown although we are talking about jan 2008 cruise

karon

Archived