I'm just venting frustration :)

sarze

Hi everyone,

am feeling a tad frustrated with one of the guys in my cruise party, so thought I would come and vent to you guys cause I am sure you will understand :)

We booked as a group of 4 at the beginning of the year, and i gave the two friends who are travelling with us (my partner and I) the online login details so they could fill out there own whenever suited them. Anyway, have been wondering when our tickets and tour forms would arrive as we are getting closer to sailaway, but when I logged on to cruise personaliser to check our cabin number (for the 100th time :p) I found that one of them hasn't done it yet, so thats why we don't have documents yet. To cut a long story short I finally got in contact with him tonight after a week trying and he doesn't have his passport yet :eek: he only put in the application last week.

So probably won't be booking any tours before we get on the ship which is a shame cause I have spent hours planning what I wanted to do but they will probably be booked out :rolleyes:

Anyway, didn't have anyone else to vent to cause non-cruisers just don't understand, so sorry guys for the rambling post :)

Yes I can certainly understand your frustration. Have you asked your TA or P&O if you can book the tours anyway? Not sure if they allow this or not but it's worth a try. Hope you get to do what you want.

Karen

well he finally got his passport today!

Have entered the details just then, called the TA but they said nothing can be done, so I have to wait about a week to see if P&O issue the documents late by themselves and then if it hasn't happened by next week the TA will start calling to try to get them sent out, who knows if this will be in time for tours or not? But am just going to sit back and relax (well sort of, will be doing 8 uni exams in next two weeks lol) because it is out of my hands now.

We sail in 29 days!!!

well he finally got his passport today!

Have entered the details just then, called the TA but they said nothing can be done, so I have to wait about a week to see if P&O issue the documents late by themselves and then if it hasn't happened by next week the TA will start calling to try to get them sent out, who knows if this will be in time for tours or not? But am just going to sit back and relax (well sort of, will be doing 8 uni exams in next two weeks lol) because it is out of my hands now.

We sail in 29 days!!!

Hi Sarze, I wish you all the best with your uni exams, hope you get the tours you want and have a great holiday when the time comes.

Archived