Captain Marvins in the morning, then what else to do??

Karshrimp

Capt. Marvin's bus will drop you off at Sea Grape Beach on 7-mile Beach after the tour if you ask them to. It is a nice beach with facilities and chair and umbrella rental if you need it.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on what you like to do...

We have the same tour booked ( 11:15). We will try to get off the ship as soon as we can and go to Eden's Rock to snorkel before having to meet up with Capt. Marvin.

Afterwards, maybe Sea Grapes beach. It is my favorite beach!

We just came back from the Conquest and did the 11:15 snorkel and stingray tour with Captain Marvins. Actually we didn't even pre-book. There were three ships in port last week and we were still able to walk in and book the tour. We were returned to the downtown right at 2 PM which left us one hour before the last tender. We didn't want to cut it too close so we stayed in town and shopped.

Having done Captain Marvin's in the past, I can tell you that by the time you board the bus, board the boat, boat out to your destination and feed the sting rays,then boat to thesnorkel spot and snorkel, ride back through the mangroves,bus back to the office, there is not a whole lot of time left. You may be able to do a quick tour of the port and then you will have to catch a tender back

p.s. it was one of the best experiences of my life. worth triple the price!!

First, You can go rent a jeep @$65 per day(probably be able to get half day rate) and then go to Hell. No,don't get me wrong, there is a little town named Hell and you can get some great tee shirts there and they also have a post office there and you can mail letters to your friend from Hell.

There is also my favorite to snorkle and that is Smith's Cove. FREE!

There is also a turtle farm you can visit.This will be my 4th time there and I just love it there. Don't know when you are leaving but you can go on line and they will send you a map and cd. If you need a map and time is near I will be happy to scan mine to you. Just send e-mail to me via cruise critic.

Archived