shocked and surprised

heymom32000

When we got home from our Oct 14th Fantasy cruise I sent a letter to Bob about our cruise. I wanted to let him know about a few staff members that made our cruise more enjoyable, especially one that went above/beyond for our new friend. I also briefly mentioned how our formal night pictures were messed up due to the photographer focusing on the wall behind us and not on us (the reason for the blur was explained to us by another photographer from carnival). I said it was a small disappointment but that we did have a picture taken a different night in a different outfit that turned out fine that we bought.

Well, today I received an email from Bob Woodry, VP Hotel Commerce saying that they located our pictures and feel they can fix them so that they are clear. Woo Hoo! To top it off they are sending them to us for free! I am so shocked and surprised that they would take time to hunt down our pictures, correct them, then offer to send

them to us free of charge! I LOVE CARNIVAL! :D They really do care about their passengers and go above/beyond for them.

Michelle

Heymom32000 - That's FANTASTIC! All the best.

jw4jg1mg2eg1 - Pictures are kept for a certain amount of time after each cruise (depending on the line from 6 months to about 1 year). This allows for reordering of photos once you get home. I've done that (when formal pix were cool and you just *knew* the parents would want one and this way they pick the ones they want). Have fun!

I found Bob Dickinson's email address posted on these boards. Sometimes it takes awhile before you hear from him...he's a busy man and thus his staff would be too. BDickinson at carnival.com replace the word "at" with the symbol. Remember to let him know the positive things from your cruise as well and not just the negative.

When we got home from our Oct 14th Fantasy cruise I sent a letter to Bob about our cruise. I wanted to let him know about a few staff members that made our cruise more enjoyable, especially one that went above/beyond for our new friend. I also briefly mentioned how our formal night pictures were messed up due to the photographer focusing on the wall behind us and not on us (the reason for the blur was explained to us by another photographer from carnival). I said it was a small disappointment but that we did have a picture taken a different night in a different outfit that turned out fine that we bought.

Well, today I received an email from Bob Woodry, VP Hotel Commerce saying that they located our pictures and feel they can fix them so that they are clear. Woo Hoo! To top it off they are sending them to us for free! I am so shocked and surprised that they would take time to hunt down our pictures, correct them, then offer to send

them to us free of charge! I LOVE CARNIVAL! :D They really do care about their passengers and go above/beyond for them.

Michelle

Well, ya gotta love that!!!! I love Carnival too!!! We'll be on the Conquest in April, and I'm already chomping at the bit! Happy Cruising:)

Archived