Candles - Allowed or Not?

lls-con

What are you talking about??? No medicinal taste here... my skin is thick enough to be able to post on the internet without tearing up every time someone doesn't agree with me...[/quote]

This just goes to prove just what type of person you are!:confused: Just because you claim you have thick skin does that give you the right to attack, accuse, and try to bully another person? :eek: I am certainly not afraid of anyone here or anywhere, and yes Cruzin Suzin is right, you are now getting a taste of your own medicine! It appears to me you need to be blocked for a while so that you can get some rest.. GOD NIGHT:p

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

I still think my suggestion of a couple of foo foo's will work nicely without the hazard of electricity or flames. Then . . . . go out on the balcony (if you have one) and get re-acquainted . . . . it will be dark, drag a mattress out there . . .

no need for lights or candles.:p

Soooooooooo...nobody liked my idea of the little nite light with the red Christmas bulb? :( Try it. You might like it. It's all good. :p

Yep....I have one rigged up & ready to go. I have a whole foot locker of ideas all packed...:D ....

Janis, i say we get the stringing peace sign lights and sting them around the deck, then we gather up all our old Lava lamps and just make a hippie themed cabin.

I'll bring the.....never mind:D

Jello shots... yep, that's what it should be... they don't emit the "odor", and get you to the same happy place :p LOL!!!

What are you talking about??? No medicinal taste here... my skin is thick enough to be able to post on the internet without tearing up every time someone doesn't agree with me...[/quote]

This just goes to prove just what type of person you are!:confused: Just because you claim you have thick skin does that give you the right to attack, accuse, and try to bully another person? :eek: I am certainly not afraid of anyone here or anywhere, and yes Cruzin Suzin is right, you are now getting a taste of your own medicine! It appears to me you need to be blocked for a while so that you can get some rest.. GOD NIGHT:p

Who did I bully? Just because I have an opinion?? Seriously... are you that sensitive?? Are you REALLY going to lose sleep tonight because some stranger on an internet message board has an opinion one way or another????? I'm still confused about this medicine I am apparently having... I did have some codeine earlier, and it tasted very good... so if that is what you are referring to, yes, I am enjoying it :D

At least you are a good Christian... God night to you as well. If you want to block me, by all means, please do... I promise you that the amount of sleep I'll get tonight won't be altered either way.

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

CC can't block her. She is one of the group leaders for several of their cruises. That is part of her problem. She really believes that this board is her own little world. I was contemplated joing on of the cc cruises until I saw that this poster was the group leader and then I changed my mind quick. Notice how she likes to call "her friends" by their real names. That is another form of board intimidation. They start to talk to just each other which freezes everyone else out. Read the last few posts. They are talking to each other and not to the board. It is a way to grab control.

You should have seen the names she called me a week or so ago on a thread. It was pulled as a result of her language but she is still here. Go figure.

lls-con.....Lots of people have given you some good advice tonight. I really do hope that you share your final decision with us & PLEASE write us a nice long review of your cruise,OK?

HAPPY CRUISING!

NITE-NITE everybody! Drink some hot cocoa & think a happy thought,ok?

about this medicine I am apparently having... I did have some codeine earlier, and it tasted very good... so if that is what you are referring to, yes, I am enjoying it :D

At least you are a good Christian... God night to you as well. If you want to block me, by all means, please do... I promise you that the amount of sleep I'll get tonight won't be altered either way.

Now ILMAO, GC, pass the codine.

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
lls-con.....Lots of people have given you some good advice tonight. I really do hope that you share your final decision with us & PLEASE write us a nice long review of your cruise,OK?

HAPPY CRUISING!

NITE-NITE everybody! Drink some hot cocoa & think a happy thought,ok?

Exactly my point!!

CC can't block her. She is one of the group leaders for several of their cruises. That is part of her problem. She really believes that this board is her own little world. I was contemplated joing on of the cc cruises until I saw that this poster was the group leader and then I changed my mind quick. Notice how she likes to call "her friends" by their real names. That is another form of board intimidation. They start to talk to just each other which freezes everyone else out. Read the last few posts. They are talking to each other and not to the board. It is a way to grab control.

You should have seen the names she called me a week or so ago on a thread. It was pulled as a result of her language but she is still here. Go figure.

CC doesn't block people. They either ban people or they don't. If YOU personally want to block me, you can do that yourself... just click on "ignore user", it's a great feature. And who are you to know what I feel? No, this is not my own little world. This board belongs to everyone. Yes, I have many friends and have been on here for many years... but I certainly don't feel this is my own little world. Yes, I have met several hundred of the people on this board in person... please excuse me for calling them by name :rolleyes: What would you prefer me to call them?? And because I post to someone, that is intimidation?? Are you serious???

I have the thread you are referring to. Do you want to tell me the names I called you? Please... I'm waiting... I don't see a SINGLE name that I called you... PLEASE do not spread lies... and now you are saying the thread was pulled due to MY LANGUAGE?? You are out of line. Perhaps one of the hosts can look at that thread again... I HAVE NEVER used bad language on this board, and the thread you are referring to is NO exception. There were several people that led to the demise of that thread... DO NOT place the entire blame on me, I take some blame but you do as well. BUT the LANGUAGE was NOT what got the thread pulled. The thread was going nowhere, and was pulled... which is what happens when threads are hijacked.

Who did I bully? Just because I have an opinion?? Seriously... are you that sensitive?? Are you REALLY going to lose sleep tonight because some stranger on an internet message board has an opinion one way or another????? I'm still confused about this medicine I am apparently having... I did have some codeine earlier, and it tasted very good... so if that is what you are referring to, yes, I am enjoying it :D

Please do not flatter yourself and please get over yourself! I would never loose sleep over something like this or you!:p You have gone way beyond just giving an opinion. Again for the up teeth time, you have accused me of several things that are not anywhere being true! A few have jumped on your band wagon but realized you had gone way too far with this! You have zoned in on me as you have done others and it is time that you get a taste of your own medicine! So, you are consuming drugs! Are you on this every time you log in to CC's? :o Last, I can tell you are enjoying your negative remarks and you appear to be so full of yourself that you have no idea how wrong you have been! Doubt if I will ever get that well deserving apology from you!!!;)

Notice how she likes to call "her friends" by their real names. That is another form of board intimidation. They start to talk to just each other which freezes everyone else out. Read the last few posts. They are talking to each other and not to the board. It is a way to grab control.

I just called a poster by her first name because it was in her signature' date=' We were just trying to get this thread back on track with a little humor, were looking for suggestions for a romantic evening without using candles, any suggestions?

I have never met anyone on this board before.

[/indent']

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

[quote name=GoinCruisin

CC doesn't block people. They either ban people or they don't. If YOU personally want to block me' date=' you can do that yourself... just click on "ignore user", it's a great feature. And who are you to know what I feel? No, this is not my own little world. This board belongs to everyone. Yes, I have many friends and have been on here for many years... but I certainly don't feel this is my own little world. Yes, I have met several hundred of the people on this board in person... please excuse me for calling them by name :rolleyes: What would you prefer me to call them?? And because I post to someone, that is intimidation?? Are you serious???

I have the thread you are referring to. Do you want to tell me the names I called you? Please... I'm waiting... I don't see a SINGLE name that I called you... PLEASE do not spread lies... and now you are saying the thread was pulled due to MY LANGUAGE?? You are out of line. Perhaps one of the hosts can look at that thread again... I HAVE NEVER used bad language on this board, and the thread you are referring to is NO exception. There were several people that led to the demise of that thread... DO NOT place the entire blame on me, I take some blame but you do as well. BUT the LANGUAGE was NOT what got the thread pulled. The thread was going nowhere, and was pulled... which is what happens when threads are hijacked.[/quote]

Gotcha!!!!! I knew I would. Where is your thick skin now??? :p

Go to bed. We will all feel better in the morning.;)

P.S. You joined in 2003 -- three years ago. Not many years ago but 3 years ago.

Please do not flatter yourself and please get over yourself! I would never loose sleep over something like this or you!:p You have gone way beyond just giving an opinion. Again for the up teeth time, you have accused me of several things that are not anywhere being true! A few have jumped on your band wagon but realized you had gone way too far with this! You have zoned in on me as you have done others and it is time that you get a taste of your own medicine! So, you are consuming drugs! Are you on this every time you log in to CC's? :o Last, I can tell you are enjoying your negative remarks and you appear to be so full of yourself that you have no idea how wrong you have been! Doubt if I will ever get that well deserving apology from you!!!;)

Now teeth are involved??? :p LMAO!!!!!

I have given my opinion on ONE thing... what are the "several things" I have accused you of??????? And don't flatter yourself... for the UMPTEENTH time, I'm not zoning in on you... you seem to have zoned in on me. I am replying to YOU, not "zoning" in on you. If you feel I have so wronged you, I do apologize... it was certainly not my intention. You have been on me ever since I laughed when you said you had a jungle in your pocket... ever since, I can't win... then again, I'm really not going to let it bother me. I'm sorry that you can't move past it. You really should put me on ignore if I bother you so bad.

Gotcha!!!!! I knew I would. Where is your thick skin now??? :p

Go to bed. We will all feel better in the morning.;)

P.S. You joined in 2003 -- three years ago. Not many years ago but 3 years ago.

Yup, I joined over 3 years ago, more than a couple, what would you have preferred me to say??? Some would say many, some would say several, some would say a few. Many means numerous... Are we really going to argue about the definition on MANY now???

My thick skin is still here... but if it makes you feel better to think you are getting to me, go right ahead there chief :D You "got me" because you were telling a story about all these "names and language"??? LMAO!! Like I said, I'm waiting for you to tell me those names and language... wait, you can't... but that's okay... I won't hold my breath.

I have given my opinion on ONE thing... what are the "several things" I have accused you of??????? And don't flatter yourself... for the UMPTEENTH time, I'm not zoning in on you... you seem to have zoned in on me. I am replying to YOU, not "zoning" in on you. If you feel I have so wronged you, I do apologize... it was certainly not my intention. You have been on me ever since I laughed when you said you had a jungle in your pocket... ever since, I can't win... then again, I'm really not going to let it bother me. I'm sorry that you can't move past it. You really should put me on ignore if I bother you so bad.

YOu know exactly what you accused me of! If by chance you don't please go back and read!:confused: ENOUGH!!:eek:

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

There you go again. Read the board rules. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE ELSE'S SPELLING/TYPO'S. You have done it twice to this poster. You get to break all the rules. He/she is right. You are so full that you do not realize what you do. Stop taking the codeine. It may help.

Archived