Candles - Allowed or Not?

lls-con

NUMBER 2 will be his choice...lol...he loves the wilder & unpredictable side of life....

I forgot to add in my lil vision.....Since we are in an interior cabin, I also have my industrial fan so I can feel the wind in my hair just like on the top deck...:D

This one is not as funny as your other posts. But you are still one of the most entertaining posters around. Yes' date=' 10 cool points to you for do all you could to keep this thread on track. I laughed so hard last night over some of your silly, silly, silly comments.:D I am laughing now just thinking about them.

As for the 911 comment. . . that would be me. It is a common phrase used in NYC. I used it because the poster asked where I was from. New Yorker are known to be a lot of things. One of these things is we are known for our resilience and toughness. . . . As for your opinion of when 911 should or should not be mentioned. Sorry, have to respectfully disagree. I was there that day. I walked out of the city that horrible day covered in "dust". I was not lucky enough to be across the country watching it on the news with a tissue and a tear. It was not a unison comment. It was a comment about me -- one person. I don't think the other poster is from NYC because they asked what the weather was like here.

However, you are right. That battle was over and I thought I offered an olive branch. However, I seem to be blessed with an ability that so many others seem not to possess and that is the ability to let stuff go.

Vindictivness is not an attractive shade on anyone.

It is over, I have posted in other threads with the other two with no incident. If we 3 have let it go, everyone else should also.

Please don't be heartbroken. It happens all the time. All in all, we were a lot more tame than some other stuff.

However, please keep the funny comments coming.[/quote']

Very well written Cruzin Suzin, couldn't agree with you more!

jw4jg1mg2eg1, Well you did entertain us at the least! But after a while it became, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah! :p I think you have a good heart but please remember, this other person needs to stop doing what she was doing and so many others like her! We newbies feel like we are being attacked for no reason what so ever! When a person starts a new job is there not always training involved? Same concept here! :confused: the newbies need time to learn the ropes without sarcasm, rudeness, and etc. Again, I think for the most part there are oldies so to say that are VERY helpful to most who ask a question and that my friends is very appreciated! So, give yourself a pat on the back! :p I don't think a review was necessary on your part though! If anyone was interested I think they could and would have read the entire post and it was VERY self explanatory. No need anyone stirring the pot so to say! All is calm on this end!:p

Geeeze... The OP was only asking a question...

The reason that candles are prohibited is because, unlike on land, candles are not safe.

Remember, you will be on a moving vessle. It rocks forward and aft, and port and starboard. Even on calm seas, a wayward wave can catch the ship off guard and toss your lit candle onto something that may catch fire.

Good luck on your cruise, have fun, but bottom like... If you have to ask if something is safe on a cruise ship, it's probabally not and you probabally shouldn't do it.

Archived