How do I plan 2 excursions??

svosher

DH and I are going on first cruise in 2 weeks, we would like to do Mexican Cusine class and Atlantis Sub we will be doing these through RCCL but are we able to arrange 2 excursions/work out time frame?? Any advice would be great.

It is possible, if say one excurson is from 8:30 am-12 noon and the next 1-4 pm. You'll have to wait until you can sign up for excursions to see the times for your sailing and then just sign up. The other alternative is to arrange independent excursions yourself.

We did 2 excusions for each port in St Maarten and Barbados.

Unless your ship is staying in port really late you won't have enough time to do both excursions. The cooking class usually starts at like 9am and lasts until 2pm, plus you need to leave time to get back to the pier where the excursion leaves from so the Atlantis sub excursion would need to start after like 3pm.

My advice would be not to try to do too much. Two excursions might be too ambitious. In any case, check to see if the RCI website gives starting times for the excursions. If there is more than one time offered for one or both of the excursions, then you will have a better idea if it is at all possible to do both excursions or if their start times make it impossible.

Thanks so much-this novice needs all the help she can get. We are in Cozumel from 7am-11pm. When I signed up for an excusion on another stop I don't remember seeing a choice for time, after I paid the time was given.

I don't know about the cuisine class, but I know if you book the Atlantis submarine in advance you can select the time you want - you can make Atlantis advance bookings here if you need more info.

Doing both does sound a bit tight for time to me too though. Atlantis isn't that far from the piers or downtown, so you could always do that tour then shop or explore in the town the rest of your time?

Ian

Archived