Snorkel excursion and beach questions. . .

Lothiel

After hearing that the stingray excursions are quite crowded, I decided on trying a snorkel excursion in the morning. Is there a place to stow belongings while on the excursion? The excursion will be through Carnival and I'm planning on bringing a backpack for the day.

I want to head off to the beach in the afternoon. The beach excursion times don't mesh with my snorkel excursion, so I'm planning on taking a taxi/bus from the port to the beach by myself. Is there any particular area along Seven Mile Beach that you could recommend?

Just to add, I am travelling alone, so any feedback from someone whose been in a similar situation would be extremely helpful. I wanted a little bit of adventure in my excursion without venturing away from the ship's excursions. I'm also trying to avoid getting stuck in an excursion loaded with families and coming off as too touristy, like the stingray excursions seem to sound.

Which of the snorkelling excursions offered by Carnival would you recommend?

Archived