Shore ideas

mommatigger

we will be at GC in two weeks and were thinking of doing the zip line tour, butterfly world and snorkling. would appreciate any feed back especially if we should try to snorkly at Cemetary Reef or close to the ships docking at "Paridise"? Has anyone done the zip line here??

Unless this is an extremely new activity, I've not heard of a zip line tour in Cayman. I think it would be pretty difficult to set up here.

The Butterfly Farm staff are extremely knowledgable and a tour stop there is interesting.

I prefer snorkeling at Cemetary Reef, though it is a bus or taxi ride from the port area.

I don't believe there is a zip line tour in Cayman. There are no hills! Cayman is very flat. I can't believe there is one there.

We are planning to go snorkeling at Cemetary reef as well. Have heard great things about it. We will probably rent scooter and just go on our own. This will be our 3rd cruise to Grand Cayman and have done the stingrays a couple of times. I learned to snorkel at the barrier reef back when I was 7 (years and years ago) on a 2 week family vacation to Cayman Kai. It was wonderful and I have fallen in love with Grand Cayman and it's snorkeling.

Mrsfuzzmo

Archived