Haven't found any Dawn pictures/reviews of cabins9206,9708,9706 Any suggestions where

pinkaboo

We be sailing on the NCL's Dawn and have searched several sites and have not been able to come up with one single picture or even one review of any of those cabins. Trying to find out if this is a good location? Is it a noisey area. Do you hear the functionings or the mechanics of the ship running? I know these cabins are in the back of the ship. Do those staterooms get alot of sun. Any review or pictures would be really helpful. Do these cabins get alot of noise from the elevators? Are the balconies really private balconies? Can any of the balcony dividers be opened to connect? Any help or advice would be helpful and appreciated especially since we are totally new to NCL and have never sailed with ncl,

We be sailing on the NCL's Dawn and have searched several sites and have not been able to come up with one single picture or even one review of any of those cabins. Trying to find out if this is a good location? Is it a noisey area. Do you hear the functionings or the mechanics of the ship running? I know these cabins are in the back of the ship. Do those staterooms get alot of sun. Any review or pictures would be really helpful. Do these cabins get alot of noise from the elevators? Are the balconies really private balconies? Can any of the balcony dividers be opened to connect? Any help or advice would be helpful and appreciated especially since we are totally new to NCL and have never sailed with ncl,

There are no public areas above or below so they should be quiet and they are in a quiet part of the ship. As far as sun goes:confused: no more or less then another cabin on the side.

Elevators are not noisy and you do not hear any "functionings".

Yes you can get the cabin steward to open up the balconies.

Pictures are in the book or website...standard balcony room.

Look for reviews on balcony cabins.

Thanks, I'll check out the handicapp thread. I just never thought it would be so hard finding pictures or reviews of those statrooms. I'm beginning to tink that there may be something very peculiar with those cabins since I can't seem to get any responses regarding those cabins, (just kidding)hopefully someone on these boards will have stayed in one of those cabins and will post their review or pictures in the meantime I will continue checkg around thanks

Archived