****Live From the Golden Princess****

T&J

How long are you on the Grand next Summer, (3 B2B's or more?) 6/22 7/4 & 7/16/07?:confused: I just sign up for the Aft Mini on 7/16, the Only North Cape, All Norway Trip.:D (Just didn't get enough Norway[it's So Beautiful] on the 7 Day Atlantica(RT CPN) Trip in 6/04);)

My Best!:)

Bill (Land-locked in the Beautiful NC Mountains, in my Home/Ofc looking out on my Lovely Lake on a Nice Sunny Day.:D )

Yes I am on 6/22 7/4 & 7/16/07 !

T...don't worry about the wine I forgot about no carry on liquids . Should of since I had to get rid of 3 bottles on our way back from L.A. . With my luck it would break in your luggage and I will NEVER here the end of it .

Don't worry brought back two bottles that way last time ...so I will try for you!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

hey t&j could you say a big hi to my friends deblasio1. i noticed you have had some conversations on this thread. i miss them alot. we are cruising with them in april. it will be thier "slummin" cruise. just the plain ol carribbean.

are you going on the independent tour in egypt? if you can send some pictures of the pyramids it would be great.

thanks and have enjoyed your banter on this thread...

richterscales from ri

No I am doing the "Overnight Tour" with Princess into Cairo. I wanted to do the one with them organized by Amiamo! but Princess cleared my waitlist just before I found out about there independant tour.

I will say hi to them if I run into De Blaisio before Civitavecchia.

Tony

Sometimes Bill Common sense isn't so common aboard a Princess ship!

Tony

I Know, Early Tour, is it 5:35AM Now? Glad you will be on our Norway/Cape Trip,:D & I can sit on my Balc;) & enjoy the Loveliest Country in the World (IMHO)

Tony, Have a Great time in Egypt, Enjoy, Enjoy & Enjoy!:)

My Best!

Bill

I Know, Early Tour, is it 5:35AM Now? Glad you will be on our Norway/Cape Trip,:D & I can sit on my Balc;) & enjoy the Loveliest Country in the World (IMHO)

Tony, Have a Great time in Egypt, Enjoy, Enjoy & Enjoy!:)

My Best!

Bill

Bill my tour is being dispatched just around 7:0am this morning and decided to get up early and post a little before leaving as I won't have a chance to post until later today from the Conrad Hilton if I am lucky.

My preference is to post as much as I can while in Cairo!

Tony

Hi......

Just wanted to say good morning to you before retiring for the night here. Amazing, what a difference 7 hours makes.

We are anxiously awaiting your opinions of the Cairo overnight. Milt and I both want to do it next year, so hope it's as wonderful as it sounds. You will do it again with us, won't you?

Have a great 2 days and enjoy!

Arlene

P.S. Don't eat camel

Good very early morning from Port Said, Egypt.

It sis currently 5:50am and the ship is alongside it's berth for the past 45 minutes. I awoke at 5:0am to come down and post a little before my Overnight Tour get's dispatched at 7:0am approx.

There are currently only 4 computers working in the Internet Cafe and I was lucky enough to grab one!

The "Office" last night wasn't so good and I didn't get to bed until 11:45pm and ran out of time to post on here last night.

Currently the sky is turning a deep shade of pink and red as the sun is about to come up over the Egyptian waters here....very pretty to watch while I am typing. You can view it now on the ship's Cruise Cam.

I am so looking forward to this Overnight Tour today and tomorrow. I will also try and post from the Overnight Tour when I get the opportunity to find an internet cafe or use the hotels internet services at the Conrad Hilton.

The weather forecast for today in Cairo is sunny and a high of 76F...just perfect weather...not to hot not to cold!

I am going to go and have a quick bite to eat in approx 40 minutes time and then go to my cabin and get changed.

More to follow later from the Golden Princess in Port Said, Egypt.

Tony

Hi......

Just wanted to say good morning to you before retiring for the night here. Amazing, what a difference 7 hours makes.

We are anxiously awaiting your opinions of the Cairo overnight. Milt and I both want to do it next year, so hope it's as wonderful as it sounds. You will do it again with us, won't you?

Have a great 2 days and enjoy!

Arlene

P.S. Don't eat camel

Ewww!....you couldn't pay me too eat Camel!...bahhh no problem!

If you pay next year...sure I'll do it again!

Tony

Ewww!....you couldn't pay me too eat Camel!...bahhh no problem!

If you pay next year...sure I'll do it again!

Tony

Yeh Yeh.....you'll do it anyhow, so that Javier gets the chance to go. Won't you? :) And to me, Camel and baaaaaaaaaaaaa are the same. :eek:

Arlene

I can tell you there's a lot of unhappy campers with this Internet Cafe and the way it's being administered....people coming in here rightfully so grumbling about the poor maintenance of the room. Seems to me that's how it's been on every ship this year that I have been on...or coincidence?

Tony

Yeh Yeh.....you'll do it anyhow, so that Javier gets the chance to go. Won't you? :) And to me, Camel and baaaaaaaaaaaaa are the same. :eek:

Arlene

Ahh try a thousand pounds difference!

Yes, knowing Javier, I will have to repeat it for him or do an independant tour arranged for us a small private group of us which is what I honestly would prefer.

Tony

Good very early morning from Port Said, Egypt.

It sis currently 5:50am and the ship is alongside it's berth for the past 45 minutes.

Currently the sky is turning a deep shade of pink and red as the sun is about to come up over the Egyptian waters here....very pretty to watch while I am typing. You can view it now on the ship's Cruise Cam.

Tony

golden_bridge.jpg

I can tell you there's a lot of unhappy campers with this Internet Cafe and the way it's being administered....people coming in here rightfully so grumbling about the poor maintenance of the room. Seems to me that's how it's been on every ship this year that I have been on...or coincidence?

Tony

No, NO, No, Coincidence!:mad: :mad: :mad: None At All! PLEASE TALK TO RUTH, Let's see what she is made of?:confused: Maybe she is Part of the Problem?:confused: Bill

No, NO, No, Coincidence!:mad: :mad: :mad: None At All! PLEASE TALK TO RUTH, Let's see what she is made of?:confused: Maybe she is Part of the Problem?:confused: Bill

As far as I can see she is "useless as t***" on a nun!...good luck in catching her...as she is No Where to be found!

Tony

Ok the time has come to leave this keyboard and go back to my cabin and get ready to leave the ship in 45 minutes time.

I will try and post as much as I possibly can from land while on the OVernight in Egypt. Please don't suffer from withdrawl symptoms to heavily if you don't hear from me for several hours at a time.

Keep this thread alive to all on here for me!

More to follow from a wireless hot spot with a laptop atop a Camel in the middle of the Egyptian desert!

Bye for now as I leave the Golden Princess for two days!

Tony

Ok the time has come to leave this keyboard and go back to my cabin and get ready to leave the ship in 45 minutes time.

I will try and post as much as I possibly can from land while on the OVernight in Egypt. Please don't suffer from withdrawl symptoms to heavily if you don't hear from me for several hours at a time.

Keep this thread alive to all on here for me!

More to follow from a wireless hot spot with a laptop atop a Camel in the middle of the Egyptian desert!

Bye for now as I leave the Golden Princess for two days!

Tony

Your a Riot!!!!!!!:D :eek: :D My Best!:) Bill

We'll all packed and time for one last post I guess...jut waiting for the ship to be cleared...it is currently 7:10am.

No one here in teh Internet Cafe...which I was very surprised!

They have just cleared the ship now but haven't started to dispatch the tours yet.

Actually we have arrive technically 1 hou late this morning as our arrival was for 6:00am.

More to follow from Land!

Tony

We'll that's ME...they have just called my Overnight tour!

FYI, Golden Princess will be sailing one hour later tonight for Alexandria, Egypt with only 339 paxs onboard if you care to view it on the cruise cam.

Take care of yourselveson here and enjoy yourselves as well and keep this thread alive (within the guidelines please)....

I am soooooo out of here!

More to follow from an Oasis in the desert hopefully soon.

Tony

WOW...I can' believe the disorganisation already...they just now told us not to come to the gangway for our tour....very disorganized folks this morning. Now they want us to show our passports on the gangway and had not previously mentioned anything as well we will have to go thru a security Egyptian check point and X-rayed as well as our luggage.

People are scrambling adn running back to there cabins etc...pandamonium on here ...you'd think they called the "Abandon ship Signal"!

This morning looks to be a very lenghty delay and we are already missing one hour of this tour!...UGGGGHH!!!...I hope this is not an indication as to what's to follow further ahead on this tour?

More to follow from a "starting to be unhappy Princess tour pax".

Tony

Archived