Upsell Fairy!!

bamafan5

Hello everyone-

I received a call from my TA on Friday with an upsell offer on Friday for our 12/17 Jewel cruise out of Miami. I had already researched the pricing just in case this opportunity arose. I immediately took it. We were moved from a AF mini-suite to a A3 Courtyard Villa.

In the past I have never had the need to use the search button for butlers & concierges. I have been doing this frantically for the last two days & have gotten a lot of really good information.

My question: Does anyone know who the butler & concierge will be on this cruise? BTW cabin # is 14510.

Thanks in advance

Wayne

Good for you and congrats on the upsell. We took our first cruise on NCL, on the Dawn, two weeks ago today. Five or six days before the cruise, we received the Upsell Fairy call from NCL (we had booked with them directly). I must admit, I didn't even ask what the upsell price was going to be and just said "I'll take it."

I digress....

Have a wonderful time and please do post here and let us know all about the courtyard villa. We're booked on the Pearl for next September - AF MiniSuite too. I've already started to light candles and pray that we too will receive the Upsell Fairy call! Ha Ha!!! I wonder if "good livin'" will increase my chances too???

Bon voyage!

Ciao,

W A W W

Hello everyone-

I received a call from my TA on Friday with an upsell offer on Friday for our 12/17 Jewel cruise out of Miami. I had already researched the pricing just in case this opportunity arose. I immediately took it. We were moved from a AF mini-suite to a A3 Courtyard Villa.

In the past I have never had the need to use the search button for butlers & concierges. I have been doing this frantically for the last two days & have gotten a lot of really good information.

My question: Does anyone know who the butler & concierge will be on this cruise? BTW cabin # is 14510.

Thanks in advance

Wayne

Congrats on meeting the Upsell Fairy. I hope someday I will meet her or her sister, the Upgrade Fairy:) !

Have fun.

Archived