Burbank to HNL???

Avery's mom

I purchased a NCL deal on the POAm which included air from Burbank, CA. I live in Salinas, California and will be driving to the the airport. However, I see that there is NO commercial airline that flies from BUR to HNL. Every flight connects through SFO. If this is the case, can I just skip the first leg of my trip and drive to SFO (2 hours from home as opposed to 6)? I will get the air assignment in about 3 weeks. I would just wait and see, but I am traveling with my mother and MIL, both of whom use motorized scooters. If I can avoid a long trip with them, I would prefer to. Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated.

TIA!

Unless you are talking about actually changing your tickets to fly out of SFO instead of Burbank then no you can't just show up at SFO and get on the plane since you would be ticketed to begin your journey in Burbank. If you don't show up at Burbank you will be considered a no show for the flight and the rest of your ticket will be cancelled.

Ditto the last post. If you want to board at SFO, your ticketed itinerary must show your itinerary to be originating at SFO. Otherwise the airline reservations system will consider you a no-show since you missed your Burbank flight.

Archived