Crown and Anchor Stuff (merged)

sakegato

Are there any for the Liberty Aug 18,2007. I checked online but didn't see any either but we didn't receive any in the mail.

Thanks,

Lisa:)

No coupons for that date, only for the August 11, August 25 and Sept 8. 2007

Does anyone have the coupon code for the Mariner August 19, 2007? We are platinum and neither of us receive the mailed coupons even after calling. TIA

Jenn

Yes, there is a coupon for August 19, 2007, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean.

These are Platinum.

$75 USD/inside HAJL

$150.00 USD/outside & above HAJK

Alexis: What are the booking dates for the Aug. coupons & were they mailed to you? I asked a month ago for mailers & still none even after the Nov. have been mailed. Online are for next Oct. & Nov.!

TIA

I am not quite sure what you mean by your question. I hope this is right.

If you mean, "How long are the mailed coupons good for?" They have to be used by 12/31/06. ;)

Yes, thx. for the booking date deadline of Dec. 31 . Also what is the date range of cruises covered..i.e. August as you answered and Sept. and ?? The online book in Nov. covers Oct. & Nov. for some ships. I'm interested in Mariner & Sovereign in Sept. & Oct. TIA.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no mailed coupons! Have had 3 e-mails answered, all w/the directions for signing up on line and no answer to question of when will I receive the mailed ones altho I was told on the phone I was added to the list 2 mos. ago! Guess I'll have to bother good ole CSR George again. Any other names who've cooperated?

winncove[/b]]Yes, thx. for the booking date deadline of Dec. 31 . Also what is the date range of cruises covered..i.e. August as you answered and Sept. and ?? The online book in Nov. covers Oct. & Nov. for some ships. I'm interested in Mariner & Sovereign in Sept. & Oct. TIA.

Sorry, I haven't been back on this thread and just saw your post.

No coupons for Sovereign.

My coupons are Platinum/Diamond

Mariner has,

$75.00 USD/inside HAJL

$150.00 USD/outside and above HAJK

7 night Eastern

Sept. 2, 16 and 30.

Oct. 14, 28.

Also, Mariner,

$75.00 USD/inside HAJL

$150.00 USD/outside and above HAJK

7 night Western

Sept 9.

Thx Alexis! Just read your itinerary for next yr. Looks great..gotta go ck. that out! We'll be Platinum then so the $150 will apply for us. [Like I don't have anything else to do since tomorrow's T-Day prep day & 3 visiting & 4 coming in for 4 days!]

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Del

Archived