Star Princess- Toddler

myraid

I had the same question for Princess recently...we are taking the Crown Dec 9. Just call 800 PRINCESS and they will be very happy to answer any questions about the Star and kids. As for play areas, it is usually the same place as the camp and if your child is under 3 you have to stay with them.

Thanks! I did call Princess, although honestly, they weren't overly helpful. I'm hoping people might have first-hand experience on the Star, especially with a Toddler (he'll be 20 months when we sail). We can't wait to enjoy the cruise with him!:)

We were on the Star this summer with our 2 year old. She had a lot of fun in the kids' area, with the toys, tv, and outside area with bikes and more toys!

You do have to stay with your child if he or she is under 3 but many lines do not allow access at all to children under 3 so this was a nice feature.

As far as the pool, I do believe I saw a splash pool with a small slide for kiddies. She did not use it.

We fed her in the buffet for every meal. They had pizza, burgers and hot dogs out on deck as well. We often fed her pasta with butter sauce (we had to special order the pasta with butter).

She had Shirley Temples on board and really loved them!

She had a nice time.

CS

Archived